The current Economy Wiper Blade kits cover , Volkswagen passenger car, VW commercials, SEAT, ŠKODA vehicles 5 years and older.
The range of Economy Wiper Blades currently comprises of 1 Aero design part number and 1 Standard design part number.
Additional application approvals are planned for these initial part numbers with additional part numbers to follow.
Technical differences: Genuine Wiper Blades Versus. Economy Wiper Blades
- Cost savings have been achieved by making minor technical changes to the composition of the rubber and by omitting the wear indicator.
Economy Aero and Standard Wiper Blade Benefits:
- Economy Wiper Blades have undergone an extensive series of tests including wind tunnel wiping quality, performance in freezing conditions, corrosion formation and noise
- Manufactured from natural and synthetic rubber (EPDM) for excellent functional performance
- Economy Aero Blades feature an integrated narrow spoiler on the driver and passenger side, as well as pre-tensioned flex rails
- Smooth-glide coated rubber tip to reduce wear
- Economy Standard Wiper Blades feature galvanized metal parts with protective coating offering dual corrosion protection.