The current range of Economy Exhausts covers 80% of Volkswagen passenger car, VW Commercial Vehicle models Skoda & SEAT vehicles 5 years and older.
The range consists of front exhaust pipes, rear tail pipes, front, middle and rear silencers with 95 Economy Part numbers; (the equivalent of 141 Genuine Part numbers) with additional part numbers planned.
Technical differences Genuine Exhausts V Economy Exhausts
- Cost savings are achieved through having fewer part numbers and using materials matched to the requirements of older vehicles
- Economy exhausts are manufactured using hot-dip aluminised steel instead of stainless steel
- Standardised geometric shaping of the equivalent Genuine Part.
Economy Exhaust Benefits:
- A high level of part number consolidation has been achieved to cater for a wide range of vehicles with fewer parts numbers
- Good corrosion resistance with the use of hot-dip aluminised steel
- The material strength is considerably greater than what is commonly offered by competitors
- Low flow resistance ensures the best possible engine performance
- Optimum silencing levels below legal requirements for noise emissions.